Thursday, March 19, 2009

Diabetes: iPhone's not so cool gadgetry

as big a nerd I am I had to see the press conference on the new iPhone 3.0 software features announced ... there are a lot of cool features - but one company really stood out:


LifeScan presented a piece on a diabetes application - and I just couldnt believe the horrible presenter they chose to give the talk and demo.. I'm not opposed to the idea (though I think there are more practical options) - I just couldn't believe the words I was hearing coming out of the presenter's mouth:
"... the meter can now transmit the reading to her cool iphone [...] her iphone is the envy of all her friends, and now she has her reading right on her iphone."
Awesome. ... did anybody review this material before she went up to speak?

No comments: